4.28.2010

Reasons Why I Hate Finals

1. they're stressful
2. they involve a large amount of sleep loss
3. in addition to ME being stressed, everyone ELSE is stressed out
4. everyone ELSE being stressed out + spending a bunch of time together = not a good combination
5. they involve packing up and moving
6. the library is PACKED
7. Even when i DON'T want to study, everyone else is studying so i have nothing to do
8. I especially hate this year because I'm not done until FRIDAY.
9. They're so much of my final grade. Why should my whole grade suffer that much if i have an A.D.D. day?
10. I'm losing motivation because I keep thinking about camp
11. I'm losing motivation just because it's the end of the semester
12. Sara Touchet feels the need to "be the ying to my yang" and make lists about why she LIKES finals week.
13. Then Touchet starts thinking I hate her because I told her i was writing #12
14. even when i take a break from studying, i feel guilty because i should be studying

But really, i hate finals. A lot a lot a lot. Especially since one of my final projects got thrown away the day before it was due when my roommate decided to clean our apartment. I feel like I did a good job of containing my anger.

I have my anatomy final tomorrow. I need to make a 105 to fairly make an A. My professor said to get "as close as I could" and he would try to help me out as much as he could. At first, I was just going to blow it off because I can make a 40 and still make a B, but I'm going for it.

#14 is happening.

1 comment:

  1. hehe i love this post. I can't believe your project was a thrown away, ah! Hope it worked out ok. You are done before me....I have a final on Saturday but our professor/we are having a pancake breakfast at his house when we take the exam.

    ReplyDelete