2.04.2011

What I Like About Fridays.

Emily Clardy is so sweet. She even wrote an entire post about how much she loves me.

I have decided that I am not a fan of my classes this semester. I feel like three weeks is long enough to be able to make that call. Med-Surg is just plain overwhelming. Research is torture. Gerontology is online. Health Promotion is Dr. Howe. and Psychosocial needs Jesus.
I do, however, like Fridays a lot. This is potentially because it is the only day I do not have to wear scrubs to class. And I learn really important things, like the fact that vacuuming is the most strenuous exercise you can do inside your house, and that my professor has a sister who is 500 pounds, and that the 1 year chip is the most special in Alcoholics Anonymous, and that there is no shortage of "inspirational" nursing videos on YouTube. Our group work has somehow turned into a debate over the names of the teams in Legends of the Hidden Temple. I am dying right now in this class.
However, the fact that I am sitting in 302 Edwards and wearing jeans, rain boots, and a normal shirt with my hair down makes it almost worth it.

1 comment:

  1. oh the joys of college life :) i loved reading this post! I'm sorry life is so crazy right now but I'll add to those inspirational nursing videos and say you can do it! PS dancers feel the same way about a leotard and tights as nurses do about scrubs

    ReplyDelete