6.26.2011

eastlake!

I honestly have very little to add to what I posted earlier in the week, but if my goal is consistency in blogging then I can't afford to take a day off. I spent the week with Eastlake, which was amazing. I think this summer is shaping up to be one of my favorites so far, at least when it comes to church groups. They are from Irmo so it was great to spend time with a little bit of home, considering four of my girls were from Ben Lippen. And in addition to hometown campers were some awesome friends who came back to visit this week... specific Mindy Johnson and Matt Stephens :)

Snowbird is still amazing and continually grows me, stretches me, frustrates me and challenges me. There are certain things I miss more about home this year than in summers before, but I am still thankful for my time here. I am excited to spend time with Rachel, and clardy, and Jesy, and Laura, and Anna next year, for CP group and my washing machine and shower, for Chickfila and Starbucks. But I am certainly not ready to leave here yet.

Next week I am working with a brand new group from good ol' Chester, SC (well, Heath Springs, but close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment