10.25.2010

my HOPE is FOUND.

http://owlcityblog.com/2010/10/25/my-hope-is-found/

really, this is just amazing.
sometimes i need little reminders like this, as i'm in the library for the millionth time this semester, stressing over a pharm test and a med-surg test this week, muddling through health assessment homework, sulking about having to take another class with a professor who really aggrivates me, making plans to drive to Virginia for fall break, and just being generally overwhelmed with life - that in CHRIST ALONE my HOPE is FOUND.

so many things don't matter.

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him" - Lamentations 3:21-25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment