12.05.2010

Why I Hate Finals, revisited.

Emily Clardy told me if I was going to "waste my time blogging" it better be about her. Pam Lyons told me I had to write about her earlier today. I have very demanding friends.

I would like to reiterate my post from April 28 of this year entitled Reasons Why I Hate Finals. Substitute the SWO Christmas Party in place of general camp, change being done on Friday to being done on Thursday.
Maybe tack "they're ampho-terrible" on as #15.
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is where I am currently at mentally.

Laura McLachlan is sitting beside me on the 4th floor of the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library drawing a picture of a squirrel on her notes. This obviously is a very successful study method for pharmacology, but once again, this is currently where we are at mentally.

"The Lord upholds all who are falling, and raises up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due season. You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them."

I know this is a psalm. I'm not quite sure which one. I found it saved in a word document and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment